In order to post a comment here you need to be registered.
Here’s how to do that.
1. Scroll down this page until you see “Register” under the “Meta” category in the column on the right. Click on “Register”.
2. This will ask you to enter a Username (Make one up) and your e-mail address. Enter that information and click the “Register” button.
3. You will then get a message to check your e-mail. When you do, you should find a message containing your Username and a password.
4. If you have left the message box on the screen that told you to check your e-mail, you will notice that it has become a login (instead of registration) screen. You can login there using the information you received by e-mail.
5. The first time you log in you will be presented with a Profile editor, where you can, appropriately, edit your profile, including your password.
When you wish to make a comment to one of my postings, click on the word “Comments” under the article. This will show whatever comments have been made, if any, and provide a box where you can enter your own.
Please note that I have to review and approve comments before they show up. This is to prevent spam. If I learn how to allow trusted commentators to post directly, I’ll make that adjustment later.